What Are The Dangers Of Buying Roxicodone Online
Buy Roxicodone Online, Many online “pharmacies” sell prescription drugs to those who don’t have prescriptions. These are illegal operations. Furthermore
Furthermore While they may sell Roxicodone at cheap prices, you may receive fake pills or Roxicodone that has been cut with cheaper substances like fentanyl. If you take pills that have been cut with more potent, dangerous substances, you risk overdose and even death.
What Is Roxicodone?
Buy Roxicodone Online, is a brand name for a medication that contains the powerful opioid oxycodone.
Medications that contain oxycodone are all classified in the Schedule II category of controlled substances by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). Furthermore this means that these medications can only be legally obtained if you have a written prescription from a physician for them.
Online Sales Of Counterfeit Medications
Furthermore In February 2018, the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) reported that the online sale of counterfeit medications and the illicit sale of controlled substances were exacerbating issues with opioid abuse in the United States. NABP evaluated 100 websites that sell medications to patients in the United States and determined the following:
- More than half of the sites were selling controlled substances like Roxicodone. Buying control substances over the internet is not recommend or approve by most major pharmaceutical and medical organizations.
- All but two of the websites that were selling control substances did not require a valid prescription for them to be purchase. Moreover
- More than three-quarters of the websites offer medications that were not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or medications that were produced overseas where there is little supervision in the manufacturing process.
- So Nearly 40 percent of the websites were selling medications that were commonly laced with the dangerously potent opioid fentanyl.
Why Is It Dangerous To Buy Prescription Drugs Online?
According to NABP, many online pharmacies do not market controlled substances like oxycodone properly. Many of these pharmacies are getting their medications from illicit sources where there are few if any, standards and quality control measures.
- So Prescription opioid drugs sold online may contain too much or too little of the active ingredient in them. In the case of Roxicodone, this means the pills may have too much or little oxycodone in them. They may not work effectively, or they may be more likely to cause extreme side effects or overdose.
- Moreover Many prescription drugs purchased from these websites may not contain the right active ingredient. It is not uncommon for overseas manufacturers to substitute ingredients that have similar physical effects but are potentially dangerous or ineffective.
Many prescription drugs purchase from online sources contain other ingredients that can be potentially harmful, including rat poison, dangerous control substances, and toxic chemicals use to bind the pills. Moreover
Moreover Schedule II opioid drugs are powerfully addictive substances that do have important medical uses, but they are also significant drugs of abuse.
please contact us at 561-285-2397.